Explora-Gstaad guides offer tours focusing on adventure, culture, history and tourism to interested individuals and groups who value a reliable insider source.
Enjoy tailor-made, exclusive guided tours in Gstaad/Saanen and its surroundings with our professional local guides all year round.
- Hikes in the picturesque surroundings, visits to mountain huts, cheese production, activities on Glacier 3000
- Village tours Gstaad, Saanen with background information on the history of development
- Visits to galleries, restaurants, hotels and speciality shops
- Tradition, art, culture and events
- Easy e-bike tours to popular mountain lakes, rapid sleigh rides, romantic snowshoe tours
- Workshops with partner providers (alphorn, silhouette cutting, carriage rides, dog sleds, etc.)
- Bollywood tours to various film sites
Snow shoe tour through magical forests and stunning mountain views. Let‘s take a Fondue backpack and relish a cheese dish in an irresistible outdoor experience. All the while we provides you with unique insights about Gstaad its valleys and shows you the reasons why so many people fall in love with the region and continue to come back.
Cultural tour, explore the picturesque villages of Gstaad and Saanen and learn about why guests started coming to the valley and why they still love it. Hear from your local guide about the important role of farmers, cows and traditions. Pay a visit to the hidden Cheese Cave or visit a farmer‘s alpine hut.
Dance on the iconic bridge in Saanen where Raj and Simran fall in love and find out trough your professional tour guidethat DDLJ holds the world record of the longest playing movie in India. Enter the famous bakery in Gstaad where various scenes of movies have been shot (make sure to pay for your chocolate when leaving the shop…) What about a train ride to see Chopra lake with your own eyes or Glacier 3000 with snow-covered peaks, the famous Aahista song in your ears?